Co-creation in Connection with our True Nature
For this beautiful project to keep on growing, we really appreciate your financial donation and contribution in any form, ( you can scroll down this page for the different options) which can help the further development of this inspirational, educational, healing hub in the Algarve, Portugal.
We welcome you to be part of a communal experience, to explore & discover the many different aspects of your soul journey in connection with living with more people, eco-building, organic gardening, music & creativity.
HCS offers the different dynamics which are happening in a community, as a playground to reveal our emotional and mental triggers, so we can see and work with them on the spot.
In that way, we are learning together to take responsibility for our thoughts, emotions, and actions.
And hold a space of understanding, love, and compassion in any given moment.
We are looking forward to welcome you.
• It represents the notions of totality, wholeness, original perfection, the Self, the infinite, eternity, timelessness, and all cyclic movement.
• In the circle all things are interconnected and are dependent on one another.* although everything has its own character and occupies a special place, each thing is dependent on everything else.
• If damage is done in one section of the circle, it has an effect on the whole circle, therefore there is a need to maintain and foster relationships among all things.
• The yin-yang symbol is made up of circles. It represents the two sides of balance.
• The north american indians believe that everything within the universe is contained in a circle and everything has a place within that circle.
• The circle is used to illustrate the gradual passing of the seasons.
• The circle of life from birth, growth, maturity to death.
• The circle of family units, kinships, relationships with neighbours and strangers.
• The circle to describe how people are composed of a physical body, a spirit and a soul.
We have created a magical & peaceful sanctuary.
We live in an ever-changing small community setting in the heart of the countryside of the Algarve.
You can come and join us for a longer or shorter stay with an option to dive deep into your personal healing & connect with your authentic self.
We welcome you to emerge yourself in the flow of our place.
You can enjoy healing sessions, reflection time, meditation, eco-building, helping with the garden, creative expression, jumping in the natural pool, cuddling with animals & appreciating nature's silence.
We rescue them and they rescue us.
A win / win situation when it comes to animals.
They are our friends, they learn us to love unconditionally, they learn us to communicate beyond words. They reflect us what we really feel.
They show us how to just be and live in the moment.
We enjoy cuddles together, take care of each other, love one another.
Life can be so simple. Nature and animals help us to remember that.
”It is through this mysterious power that we too have our being, and we, therefore, yield to our neighbors, even to our animal neighbors, the same right as ourselves to inhabit this vast land.”
- Chief Sitting Bull
We would like to give a big THANK YOU!
To all the beautiful souls who have given their love & energy to Healing Circle Sanctuary. We are super grateful that you all were and are part of the ever-evolving creation of our community initiative where we learn, grow, and expand together into a harmonious way of living.
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT
OUR COMMUNITY & VISION?
We are glad to receive any type of donation you are ready to offer.
CIRCLE of CHARITY
"Share A TREE"
Our furniture is often made of WOOD.
The circle of ´Share a tree` is to invest in GROWING new trees
by re-creating our old furniture.
We recycle old furniture into a NEW life cycle.
We use it for creating an art piece or building a new piece of furniture.
We sell it and invest the money into seeds and seedlings to create a FOOD FOREST.
YOU CAN BE PART OF THIS.
Today, growing forests and our own food will create the so-needed balance and harmony with our environment and an abundance of healthy and free food for everyone to enjoy.
SUPPORT US FINANCIALLY Every 1€ is a support too
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
"They took care of everything for us - from transportation to activities to letting us know the agenda. The locations were fabulous and I feel that I got to see more in Portugal than I would have otherwise. The cost of the trips was very reasonable considering the level of joy they provided!"
— Laurie, Canada